Terms and Conditions
The following outlines the terms and conditions regulating the use of Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC’s website.
By accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to view or use the website if you do not accept all of terms and conditions as set forth herein.
The following terminology applies to our Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer contained on this website: “You”, “Your”, “Visitor”, “User”, and “Poster” refers to you; the person visiting this website and in compliance with Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC‘s terms and conditions. “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC. “Party” or “Parties”, refers to both you and Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC and/or other licensors contained on this site owns the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access the website for your own personal use only and subject to restrictions as set forth in the following terms and conditions.
By using this site, you agree that you will not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Republish material from the website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the website
- Redistribute content from the website
These terms and conditions are applicable from the date that you first accessed this site.
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information or reviews (postings) in certain areas of the website. Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review postings prior to their publication on this website. Postings do not reflect the views and opinions of Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC, its agents and/or affiliates. Postings reflect the views and opinions only of the poster. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC shall not be liable for such postings or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC however reserves the right to monitor all such postings and to remove any which it considers inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, in its sole discretion.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The postings do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The postings do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The postings will not be used to solicit / promote business or commercial endeavors or for any unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your postings in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Governmental agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited businesses except those soliciting or fundraising (whether non-profit, charity or otherwise) which may not hyperlink to our web site.
These approved organizations may link to our home page, to our publications or to any other website information providing that the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations, in our sole discretion:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations;
- and similar organizations.
If you are interested in linking to our website but require prior written approval as set forth above, you must first send an e-mail to Sexner Injury Lawyers LLC with a request. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sexner and Associate LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking or other purpose absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web-pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your linked website. You agree to indemnify us against all claims that arise from your website. No link(s) should appear on your website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to demand removal of all links or any individual link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all or any such links to our website with 24 hours of request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms, conditions and linking policies at any time without prior notice. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that you consider inappropriate or offensive for any reason, you are invited to contact us and inform us of such. Decisions regarding removal will be made in our sole discretion. No obligation exists to respond to any such inquiries.